Who it’s for
- NFT projects that need a sales/activity bot in their Discord server
- Context indexes every marketplace (OpenSea, Zora, Foundation, Folia, LooksRare, CryptoPunks, and more every week) – so you’ll never miss events!
- Example: Blitmap uses the Context bot to post Blitmap sales
- Communities/teams/DAOs that want to stream the on-chain activity of their members in their Discord
- The bot works in both public and private servers
- Example: FWB uses the Context bot to post wallet activity from some of its members
How it works
The Context bot posts activity in your Discord from any users or collections you add to it.
- User activity includes all purchases, sales, mints, lists, bids, PartyDAO activity and more.
- Collection activity includes all sales, bids, and mints.
Using the bot